KotFE Romance bug?

PrincessShAmy

I have run 4 different toons through KotFE and each one has flirted with Lana at every opportunity. At the end of Chapter IX, I never get the Flirt option when my character says "I need to speak to one of you". I only get the non-flirt option. After that happens there is no kiss or romance lock in with Lana. Not sure if it a bug. Doesn't seem to matter what choices I make during the story - ones that she approves of, disapproves of or neither one.

Anyone else experience this problem? I don't want to run anyone else through the story and not get the romance option again.

And if you dont want to skim through the thread, general theme seems to be emerging as well, that if you use Valkorians power, she dissaproves, and it nixes the romance. If this is true, its a hilarious point of proof that you really do need to "think before you act", because "choices really do matter!"

(Hilarious because if it is true, there will be a lot if tantrums from people mad they dont "get any" for being evil :p)

Edited by XiamaraSimi

But now if it's a bug I don't want to even try any characters through kotfe if they are only romancing lana as it's too far into the game for romances to bug out.

Please sort all romances out as until you do its going to lock me (and others) out of doing a lot of the content of the game.

I chose to take Val's power every chance I got and was still able to romance Lana in the cantina scene.

Same, used his power on 5 toons even kneeled on them all and romanced her.

They lost credit with the choices that matter line when they implied that if you kill that guards partner he comes after you. NEWS FLASH either way you he still comes after you again.

Choices that matter are A:Use power to save Lana, outcome she lives B:Refuse his power, outcome Lana dies but no matter what choice you make the same thing happens.

Choices that matter are A:Use power to save Lana, outcome she lives B:Refuse his power, outcome Lana dies but no matter what choice you make the same thing happens.

If it's the same situation I'm thinking of (and I think there's only one said situation where this happens) then that is not the case, I didn't use the power and she lived. Of course, I was going light side all the way through and still romanced her at the end of Chapter 9.