Crafting trainers mission on fleet for level 65's really?

Jedi_riches

I left tython at level 8 to go to the fleet to grab one or 2 things and saw the terminal for the crew skills mission and thought why not, it was a red quest but I thought that was because I was level 8 but in my quest log it showed the quest level to be level 65.

Needless to say that once I got all the codex entries got my skills and interacted with my trainer I was level 12, 4 levels just for that really, is it right for the quest to be 65 or should it be lower?

Edited by Jedi_riches

XP gain is ridiculous.

Right now you're on 2x and that cannot be switched off. If you complete the entire starter planet, go to the fleet and complete the crew skills and stronghold missions. Then run a single WZ to clear the "introduction to" and then a single flashpoint to clear the "introduction to" you'll be at level 20+.

Apparently this is now the "streamline" levelling of the game and with planetary "level caps" it's apparently not supposed to be a problem.

Of course the fact you have access to loads of abilities you shouldn't have even though you are level synced seems to have escaped the designers minds.

The game as I see it now is either:

Pay for level 60 token, complete fallen empire - wait for more chapters

or

Save your credits, get to 60 within 3-4 hours, complete fallen empire - wait for more chapters

And this apparently is going to keep the subs rolling in and the game alive.