Missing Character Class missions

Arttyangel

I had the same problem as many players - I seem to have lost my class/story mission. I was up to the Sith Inquisitor - Zhaowhei, 21st lvl - quest on Dromund Kaas, after defeating Darth Scortia. After few months without playing, and the game patches, I tried to contiune the character story but the mission class log is empty.

Can't access any of the doors or lifts to that area as all are locked. The Inquisitor areas show a message that I'm not eligible for this mission. On top of that I have no mission in my quest log either. I paid the subscription, and cannot play with my sith...

:(

===Updated===

1. My ticket that was raised on 12/12/2015 has not had a response.

2. No official response.

3. Apart from the quote above no one knows if its being addressed or not.

Edited by Arttyangel
Update

• 2 weeks later...
I had the same problem as many players - I seem to have lost my class/story mission. I was up to the Sith Inquisitor - Zhaowhei, 21st lvl - quest on Dromund Kaas, after defeating Darth Scortia. After few months without playing, and the game patches, I tried to contiune the character story but the mission class log is empty.

Can't access any of the doors or lifts to that area as all are locked. The Inquisitor areas show a message that I'm not eligible for this mission. On top of that I have no mission in my quest log either. I paid the subscription, and cannot play with my sith...

:(

===Updated===

1. My ticket that was raised on 12/12/2015 has not had a response.

2. No official response.

3. Apart from the quote above no one knows if its being addressed or not.

Guess what, after 28 days after creating the ticket, EA Support didn't even gave a response. Can't progress the story, and and the support doesn't seem to care :mad: :mad: :mad: