The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Combat and Casting animations!

Undertakertg

Hey all, I feel that a great addition to the Cartel Market would be purchasable animations for casting Force Powers or other abilities. This game for me is amazing story wise, but the combat is usually what kills me and causes me to ultimately unsubscribe every time. I hate the fact that my inquisitior hunches over like Palpatine to shoot his lightning. Id prefer a more Valkorion/Jerek lightning where the caster stands up straight with decent posture. I have trouble believing my character whom is the rather large muscular build is hunched over casting. Also, maybe some alternative spell animations and colors would be cool too. Running lightning with every spell looking the same is kind of boring.

• 6 months later...

I second this. I feel that new armors should be story based. You get armors and weapons as lore loot drops from BA bosses. new missions(off-shoot stories) should be sold to gain armor drops with the ability to choose the equivalent of one set(like 4 picks: a combo of cash; weapons; armors from every slot; personal trinkets the characters may have used in the story for your stronghold or "toy/emote" etc.) or loads of cash. The missions grant 4 plays with loot drops to collect all drops or the cash if you aren't into the style. each time, granting you 1/4 the total allotment in loot. 1/4 for each player that could be in your party while you play.

Physics are another thing I would pay for and being able to customize the cast type for each move would be the best. one move could have several different visuals and similarly varying power depending on the area of dispersion. AOE death fields or LOS wraith wave. Precision LOS force stun or wide LOS Staggering wave. each stemming from an origin power that would be trained by the masters of the powers specialty. no more going to the same trainer for every ability. in SW you go to a master to gain mastery over one special new ability or a general teacher for regimen and wisdom.

Edited by AlphaSaberS
technical edit