The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lower Darth Malgus Armor's hood please? Hood shows above hairline on forehead.

Maudril

Love the Darth Malgus armor, but it has one flaw IMO.

The hood is too high, shows the forehead easily above the hairline, and therefore looks terrible especially on female characters.

Please lower the hood, like how the hoods look on the stock armor please? I really want to like the armor, but the fact that it makes my female characters look like cancer patients bugs the junk out of me! :(

Love the Darth Malgus armor, but it has one flaw IMO.

The hood is too high, shows the forehead easily above the hairline, and therefore looks terrible especially on female characters.

Please lower the hood, like how the hoods look on the stock armor please? I really want to like the armor, but the fact that it makes my female characters look like cancer patients bugs the junk out of me! :(

While some are a little better than others, every hood in the game since release suffers this problem.

Its why I never have or ever will wear any top with a hood on any of my chars.

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed someone recently was wearing the Malgus set and the hood was really low, and it looked awesome... he was a body type 3 male Zabrak.

Checked on my body type 3 male Human and it fit... it actually fit well!

Checked on bod type 3 female, no luck. *No* female body type works with the Malgus hood. I checked 1, 2, 3, and 4. They are all too high and make the toon look like cancer patients :(

PLEASE fix that! I switched to body type 3 on my jug simply so Malgus' set would not look retarted on him, but I have no such option for my female sintank... :(