Any weekend OP guilds?

Habloc

Hello, I just recently returned for the expansion and I was looking for any guilds on the Imperial side preferably that may do some operations Friday night, Saturday, and maybe early morning Sunday. I'm able to play more now due to change in job but hours are very limited during weekdays as I start work in morning about 2am and don't get home until about 5pm most days.

I'm a returning founder; been here on and off since day 1. I used to run progression ops with a guild named Barely Lethal back in the day before Cartel. Having to work long hours and be away from my family due to my past job took away a lot of my time with SW. My main character is a DPS Sorc. I'm not looking for any type of hardcore ops guild but would prefer a family style guild that likes to get together to enjoy the content. If any of these exist please let me know. Thanks.

Habloc - 65 Madness Sorc

Slaten - 62 Anni Marauder

Schy - 58 Medic Operative

I saw that no one had replied, so I just wanted to throw out that we have a Pub side Friday/Saturday team in the formative stages currently, if you're open to Pub side. The other option we would have is to start a new Imp side Ops team whenever your time preferences would be, we're always willing to help recruit to fill an Ops team if someone wants to start another one.

If you already found a home, enjoy! Just wanted to offer an option in case you're still looking, happy to talk and try to connect you with some Imp guild GM's too if that's helpful.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.