The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Care about thief and scammer on Tomb of Freedon Nad Server.

Smoczeoczko

Hello guys for first i wanna sorry you all for my bad english language.

For second i know all! This is my fail i was stupid and trusted wrong person.

I think moderators will delete this thread but i have hope i can save few people from being scammed/thiefed.

I know this forum is not place for threads like this. But i wanna tell you my story.

Im playing on Tomb of Freedon nad server and I always dream about one item - Volatile Conqueror Saberstaff.

This weapon is totally overpriced for now so i asked one 'friend' from my guild about this weapon.

He tell me about he have this on another server and can sell me for really cheap price 2m.

I feel so bad because this is really low price. So i wanna give him more 4m. Tomorrow im leaving with my wife to her family at christmass so i have plan. I wanna give him money and he should send me this weapon in mailbox.

When i arrived i login and i dont see weapon in my mailbox. When he login he all time change terms of finalize our deal. He talked about 'emails from bioware about transfer this saberstaff', 'paying 300cc for getting this item.'.

When i read this messages i was sure i get scammed. I was really sad and mad maybe not about i lose my money but about this guy. This weapon should be christmass present for me or for my wife... Depends is she wants it.. This scammer have awesome reputation in guild and have respect on server. I was sad and i talked to his friend about what crime is scamming and i wanna go on police with this. I will not tolerate that behaviour in real life and this game.

I think this guy was scarred when he hear about this and give me back my 2m and dont wanna give back anothers 2m....

I dont wanna any cash and this saberstaff i just wanna let you know what player type he is.. Or maybe punishment from customer support for him.

Player M'arr (and his alts: Ravage, Dalkebo) are thief and scammer. He is leader of guild Eternal Sith. People like him are cancer of this awesome community. So never trust him and tell about this incident to your friends.

When i play any game i always wanna be part of guild where i can feel like one family with awesome community where people are friendly and help each another and i hate scammers and thiefs like him.

This guy sell his honor and goold reputation for something.. I dont know 4 dollars?!?!?!! Its so pathetic!!!!!!

I have hope i was last victim of this scammer

I put ticket to customer support but i see hes all time playing so they dont care about this i see.

I also hear something from my guild leader. Before he leave our guild he STEAL ALL FROM GUILD BANKS.

Again sorry for my bad english language i have hope you can understand this.

Merry Christmass to all of you guys! This game have awesome community!

Kind Regards,

Nimaruya

Edited by Smoczeoczko

I completly subscribe and agree about what my Guild Mate Nim just presented with this thread. I might only make a little clarification about the guild bank, fortunatly not all the items were take away, just 6 white crafting materials (War supplies) and few stacks of wz medpacs and adrenals, fortunatly the escrow cap was of 25k.

Let's please unite against this kind of scammers, they truly ruin a good game and a vital community.

from what i know naming and shaming is not allowed, and u didnt show us any proof btw.

games are full of people like this thats why u shouldnt trust anyone unless u know them really well - at least at the level that u know 2m is nothing to them comparing to your "friendship"

and if i were you i asked for this thread to be moved on server forums, not community content which is about totally diffrent stuff lol:p

Here are a few Tips for the futur : As a Sub you can send special emails , where the person must pay in exchange of an object . (COD) I think ? use those .

Always be ready to take screenshot during an exchange . Use FRAP , it is a freeware and easy to use .

If you get scammed , harassed and wateveer . DO NOT COMPLAIN to peoples in GenChat or Guild Leader , take screenie of the said chat , and send them to customer service . Then call them saying you sent proof and here the Number of my Ticket . Because peoples don't care.....they rather mock then help .

And never trust someone with your credits or personal Infos .