Getting an Blue Screen involving dxgmms2.sys while playing game.

Ikoshin

I have recently started getting Blue screens while playing the game. I get an error with dxgmms2.sys It has happened multiple times. I did some research and it is apparently a common issue with Windows 10's recent update with Direct X and Nvidia Drivers. So far no one from what I can find has found a way to solve the Blue screen error involving dxgmms2.sys some have said you can run a game in Open GL as a workaround. Can you run SWTOR in open GL? Is it advisable to use this workaround if possible until the (widows / Direct X / Nividia) problem has been resolved?:sul_confused: Edited by Ikoshin

Go back to 358.50 or earlier driver.

I had only loading screen / short black screen issue in games. But using older drivers fixed it. Now I'm using newest drivers (361.43) and don't get issues in any game anymore.

If you've not updated your Windows do it and you could probably try 361.43.

Go back to 358.50 or earlier driver.

I had only loading screen / short black screen issue in games. But using older drivers fixed it. Now I'm using newest drivers (361.43) and don't get issues in any game anymore.

If you've not updated your Windows do it and you could probably try 361.43.

i tried that but even if i disable automatic updates of drivers the windows always update the driver anyway. how can i stop it and be the master of my operating system, or I really have to go back to win 7?