The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Festive Life Day Robes 25% price increase.

wolfyde

Last week; 800CC, and this week they're 1000CC. Don't know what the reasoning behind this is, but raising a price on a holiday item in this short timeframe seems like pretty poor marketing. If I was considering buying them, but suddenly found them to be 25% more expensive, I surely would not go ahead with the purchase. Edited by wolfyde

Last week; 800CC, and this week they're 1000CC. Don't know what the reasoning behind this is, but raising a price on a holiday item in this short timeframe seems like pretty poor marketing. If I was considering buying them, but suddenly found them to be 25% more expensive, I surely would not go ahead with the purchase.

Woooooooow, and I was actually gonna buy those, too, because the ones at the vendor don't get addded to collections.

Screw you, Bioware, and particularly whoever is in charge of the cartel market. The nickel-and-diming is getting ridiculous.

Last week; 800CC, and this week they're 1000CC. Don't know what the reasoning behind this is, but raising a price on a holiday item in this short timeframe seems like pretty poor marketing. If I was considering buying them, but suddenly found them to be 25% more expensive, I surely would not go ahead with the purchase.

It said it was discounted before, didn't it? We can't expect sales to last indefinitely... being on sale during its introductory week makes sense to me.

You don't raise the price of a holiday themed item that you just released DURING CHRISTMAS, unless you're a troll.

I was tempted to buy a set, but now you've guaranteed I won't. Greedy fools. You have essentially zero money invested in the item (it just has the life day orb added in the floating by your shoulder slot on a pre-existing gear set) and no production costs since it ISN'T REAL. If the price was left at the more reasonable 800 cc, you would have made more money in the long run.

Let me guess, Corporate Commander suggested this change, didn't he?

Merry Christmas to you, too.