New 40+ year-old Guild <Elders of the Republic>

GotPunkd

Just like the guy that started this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...7&goto=newpost, I'm a 40+ year-old manager for a large manufacturing company in the Pacific Northwest. I suspect that most of my peers would be quite surprised to find out that I play a Star Wars video game.

Based on the responses to that thread, I can see that there are many more business professionals playing SWTOR than I would have thought.

I didn't read through all of the posts, but in the limited browsing that I did do, I could not tell if a guild was created, and specifically if there was one on my server (The Harbinger). So as a result I decided to create a new guild called <Elders of the Republic> on The Harbinger server (Republic side), with the sole purpose to provide a gathering place for other 40+ year-old SWTOR business professionals, like myself.

If you are interested in joining the guild, send me a forum message, or contact me in-game.

In-game contact: InlandSurfer or Vandør (the ø is alt+0248, or just copy/paste it). I'm usually online between 9:00 and 11:00pm PST.

Edited by GotPunkd
title change

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I am definitely interested in joining. 46 year old sales manager. I am East coast though. Do you have many members from that time zone playing?

As the guild grows, the time zones of our member base is becoming more diversified. We generally have at least a few members online through out the day and night, with the highest numbers between 6:00pm and 11:00pm PST.