Typical of these Dev's!

Nemeses

Get the 15 minute warning then serve shut down immediately, I mean what a bunch of rude ***** the Dev's are.

They have already shown that they have zilch respect for the EU players as they stick out maintenance about when its almost the busiest time. ...and if I remember correctly they said they would make sure the down time was at the lowest usage times, typical of these clowns.

Let the fanboi bashing begin! :D

Get the 15 minute warning then serve shut down immediately, I mean what a bunch of rude ***** the Dev's are.

They have already shown that they have zilch respect for the EU players as they stick out maintenance about when its almost the busiest time. ...and if I remember correctly they said they would make sure the down time was at the lowest usage times, typical of these clowns.

+1 for a useless and disgusting thread.

The devs seem to like creating sticks for their own backs.

Im trying to work out why the server downtimes are the same?

The Eu servers are in europe, why take them down at the same time as the USA servers?

This is something a lazy casual would do.

Edited by Scan