Game fails to lanch now.

Alphahorizon

I have doe a fresh reinstall(Attempted to), earlier today because as soon as I would log in the download of patch content would allow the information to go to 100% but the actual launch button would never highlight or allow me to launch game. I followed these http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911 instructions which did not remedy the problem.

Now whenever I attempt to re-download it it stays at 0%. The "ST" stays in the lower right hand corner and does NOT go away by utilizing the link I put in above. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Press the windows key + R in the popup type

services.msc

Press enter and scroll down to BitRaider Mini Support Service Stub Loader , ensure it is enabled and started and set to automatic

So far so good, although I am seeing the old launcher but it does appear to be downloading. THANK YOU Owen

Welcome mate

When the game is playable again , run the repair utility here over the top this should restore the new launcher , that's if you want to try and bring it back immediately , otherwise a future patch should do the same.

I think by memory using fixlauncher.exe is what causes the old launcher to come back