new scrub with heavy past mmo experience and physical setup looking for SW fun

Godfeast

MY only chracter is Trinnidal, a slow levelling PT (like to smell the roses the very first time through) on Jedi Cov.

I just sub'd and have been playing the min questline with a side quest here and there for flavor the last couple days - having some fun at the expense of the horrible movie mash-up Disney just dumped on the SW brand and learning the game as I go. FUN FUN

Old MMO hand: opened D2 and ran it into its grave, same D3 though the graves slower coming, WOW since first month through the Panda pack, NVN off and on for a few years, POE still off and on when it hits me, plus D&D online when im bored enough to do that. Old Skool PnP gamer too, so you'd think my time would be all locked up, but it isnt and im bored off my ***- like this game and want A TASTE OF END GAME with people who still have fun with it.

I have that lv 60 boost sitting thtere until I find a group that does end game pve contenet with at lease a bit of pvp tossed in - then ill level another character to test out what I hear and after making an informed decision, ill come back with a lvl 60 geared player to raid and pvp with that wont embarrass anyone or be "not fun" to play.

Im eastern time, both early afternoons and early-late evenings (usually done by 1130 pm eastern time though I can on occassion push that ),

I have adecent setup at home and can use TS or Vent or whatever to keep in contact, follow simple rules, wont stand in the red, etc etc , while still mouthing off a bit to have fun:).

If we sound a fit ad your not a new group with 10 people just starting out, send a letter.

Edited by Godfeast

I'm playing forum catch up this morning, so apologies for the delayed reply...

If you're still looking, it sounds like my guild <Fortitude> could be a good fit possibly. We are primarily Pub side, but do have an Imp sister guild as well. We have many Ops groups, some that run earlier in the evening and others that are later affairs.

Our website is linked in my signature and I'm happy to answer questions directly as well if you're interested in learning more about the guild.