How strong is Snoke? *Potential Spoilers*

LeeTone

From what I gathered, he is wise but he's not necessarily super powerful like Sidious was.

The reason I believe this is that he needs Kylo and other Force users to accomplish his goals and there is fear in his voice when he talks about Luke Skywalker and the Jedi. Although Sidious said similar things about an untrained Luke in Episode V.

It was pretty much implied that he needs Kylo to kill Luke for him as he lacks the strength to do it himself.

Does that sound about right?

Does that sound about right?

My theory:

Posted here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=8709426&postcount=28

Basically, the idea I get is Snoke is a fallen Jedi from before the Empire, he survived a killing blow, and somehow fell to the Darkside. He has access to Imperial data, but was never apart of the Empire or the Sith.

He is said to be wise, but he is significantly bad at long term planning. He also wants people tied to both light and Dark. Which leeds me to think he has Old Republic era knowledge of the Dark Revanites. The reason this is likely is because of 3 references to KOTOR, and TOR in the movie, and released information. (SCORPIO lookalike, Rakata Prime, Malachor)

The clear Nod to Reven can be seen in the look of the Knights of Ren.

I expect that Star Wars Rebels as a show will end with a face off on a World with Ancient Sith Empire relics, with a showdown between Darth Vader and The crew, Vader will win, the Rebel alliance wont help, Kanan lives and falls to the darkside injured and alone, blaming the Rebellion for the loss of Ezra. I bet the name Snoke will be a nickname he earns in the final season.

Edited by gothshark