The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Snowstorm Assault Speeder

raswolverine

Aratech Rose isnt a tank that shoots snowballs ;) (doesnt appeal to me, and im sure it didint to a lot of others either given that it was pink)

Ive noticed the more interesting/popular an item is, the more it costs to account wide unlock.

Although there are some patterns that can be found in pricing, its been quite obvious they pick and choose what price the unlock will be at some sort of discretion.

Aratech Rose isnt a tank that shoots snowballs ;) (doesnt appeal to me, and im sure it didint to a lot of others either given that it was pink)

I can tell you for sure that its colour wasn't why I picked it. I picked it 100% because it was on sale and that meant I could have it on all my characters for a trivial amount more than the normal one-character price. I eventually bought others because ... shinies ... and because my SW was very clear that he wasn't going to be riding a pink speeder.(1)

(1) Like me, when I was looking for a new mobile phone, and the one I wanted wasn't in stock. The salesman pointed out a pink RAZR (the original super-thin folding one, this being 2007) and said, "What about this?" I said to him, "I'm not buying a pink phone," to which he responded, "...", then, "Ah, OK, yeah, we have that in charcoal grey as well, would you like me to get you one?"