Guys, please take down the referral and FIX it. Grant bugs out too often.

Alec_Fortescue

I have had lots of people accept my referrals and subscribe now but the instance where I get only 100 cartel coins, instead of 600, as the first grant is reocurring way too often.

I am missing 2000 cartel coins now after a week of referring players.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Hey Alec

I'll flag this from a Answers HQ side as well and pass up to the studio on that side as well.

I gather you have submitted a ingame ticket

Of course. This has been always happening every now and then but recently it's just way too often.

I have also submitted an older ticket number for reference that CS was able to grant me the missing coins in this case.

Did you finally get a job ? :)

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Not a Job per sey but they did make me a moderator at AnswersHQ here

Cant say too much but It allows me to flag emerging issues to pass directly back to the studio, which I have done already and linked to this thread here , so they will see this thread on that side.

Edit - this wont help with the missing cartel coins that will need to be a in-game ticket but it will flag this as an issue with the referral system

Edited by OwenBrooks

Not a Job per sey but they did make me a moderator at AnswersHQ here

Cant say too much but It allows me to flag emerging issues to pass directly back to the studio, which I have done already and linked to this thread here , so they will see this thread on that side.

Edit - this wont help with the missing cartel coins that will need to be a in-game ticket but it will flag this as an issue with the referral system

I totally understood it won't help, man. But I have a precedent ticket where they were able to help, so. It just that it bugs out way too often or there might not be enough information on the page. It's not confirmed but some people speculate that people who are referred for the second (and further) time only give you 100cc. There is no confirmation of that anywhere.