Report Bugs at own Risk

VentureReliant

Please be advised, bug reporting is not risk free.

The catch all, "game experience may change" phase from Electronic Arts means that you don't own a single item or character or game experience. Electronic Arts will randomly delete your characters and items on a whim whenever they want, and there will never be anything you can do about it.

Two months ago I reported a load screen bug/issue that multiple players were experiencing. After conversing with the player base, I implemented a player community solution/work around(found in these forums) myself. A week after "solving" the immediate issue myself, Electronic Arts randomly deleted 148 or my characters without conversing with me as their "solution". Three of my favorite characters were severely gimped. I would like to point out that my account is in good standing and nearly all my characters were created the first week of game launch and have gone 4 years with out issue. It has been over 2 months and despite my efforts no attempt has been made by Electronic Arts to communicate with me or restore my characters or even apologize. The original issue still exists, and I am continuing to use the player base solution, Electronic Arts didn't fix anything, they just made my game experience worse. So report bugs at your own risk, if they delete your account, your account will no longer have a problem with that bug.

My advice is don't get attached to any of your characters, items or companions. Enjoy the game without attachment and don't have any long term in game goals, if you can't do that you are setting yourself up to be hurt and playing the wrong game. Have fun.