Seeking Heavy RP Mandalorian Guild

Keyboard_Cowboy

Su Cuy'gar Mando'ade!

As the title states I am seeking a heavy RP Mandalorian based clan and wanted to see what was available on The Ebon Hawk. I am just returning to the game after a very long hiatus and starting completely fresh with a brand new character on a brand new server. I was originally on Jung-Ma, but after playing there for a bit I decided it was time for a change and moved my highest level to TEH.

The character I plan to play is a Mandalorian Blademaster utilizing either the Sentinal/Marauder class to play him and wander if there was any Mando'a clans on the Pub side since that is where my highest level character that has all my wealth. I know there is probably quite a few Imp side since they cater more to Mandalorains with the Enclave in Kaas City and the Bounty Hunter being a class most used for RP.

Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!

Su Cuy'gar Mando'ade!

As the title states I am seeking a heavy RP Mandalorian based clan and wanted to see what was available on The Ebon Hawk. I am just returning to the game after a very long hiatus and starting completely fresh with a brand new character on a brand new server. I was originally on Jung-Ma, but after playing there for a bit I decided it was time for a change and moved my highest level to TEH.

The character I plan to play is a Mandalorian Blademaster utilizing either the Sentinal/Marauder class to play him and wander if there was any Mando'a clans on the Pub side since that is where my highest level character that has all my wealth. I know there is probably quite a few Imp side since they cater more to Mandalorains with the Enclave in Kaas City and the Bounty Hunter being a class most used for RP.

Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!

Should check out Clan Bes'uliik Contact Nas'cuyan in game