The False Emperor: Jindo Krey's starship

Ellewyn-SOK

[hard] FlashPoint: the False Emperor; boss fight #2, Jindo Krey (do not know if it is broken on [tactical] mode as well)

The broken point of this boss fight is that using the click-able turret to drive back Jindo Krey's D-5 Mantis starship does not actually function in driving back and resetting the starship's bombardment damage.

Graphically, the starship moves back, but actually continues to fire upon the group with ever-increasing damage (+100%, +200%, +300%, etc.), inevitably wiping the group. Re-clicking the turret does nothing.

• 1 month later...
[hard] FlashPoint: the False Emperor; boss fight #2, Jindo Krey (do not know if it is broken on [tactical] mode as well)

The broken point of this boss fight is that using the click-able turret to drive back Jindo Krey's D-5 Mantis starship does not actually function in driving back and resetting the starship's bombardment damage.

Graphically, the starship moves back, but actually continues to fire upon the group with ever-increasing damage (+100%, +200%, +300%, etc.), inevitably wiping the group. Re-clicking the turret does nothing.

I was just coming on here to post a bug report/request for resolution.

This is still occurring in both HM and Tacticle. The only difference is that in Tacticle, you have heal pods and the missiles don't hit as hard.

In one HM run, the panel wasn't clickable and in the other run, it was clickable but we still got pummeled to death. We ended up rotating interrupts, which meant occasionally taking Flame Sweep to the face, to ensure we interrupted his warship missiles. Thank goodness for end-game gear and a team of excellent players!!!

I hope they get it fixed soon. They keep adding False Emp in the Weekly Conquests so it would be nice if the mechanics actually worked.

Edit: I also I saw this thread on the FP board discussing same issue; however, I do believe this is a previously known issue that has yet to be fixed.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=861185&highlight=jindo

Edited by Baby-Girl

Can't speak to HM, but I just ran it in Tactical mode and the attack strength is definitely reset by the turret mechanic and in line with the graphical cues. I went in naked so the hits would be more obvious. Ignoring the turret lead to max damage output from the ship that KO'd me pretty quick. Using the turret kept the damage at a low survivable level. This was on my own (with companion) in the Tactical mode, so group runs might be different.

Not saying anyone is wrong in their experience, just adding more data to the pool.

Edited by Nothing_Shines