BUGS - Validation system not working

Michalsti

And it made me so furious that I dont want to play this game anymore. I dont have 1000 fake email addresses like some people, I had only one until now. And beacuse forums log out my PC on every browser and settings I tried I had to set up a fake email to get into the game and submit a ticket. Phone support tells me of 'approximately 60 minutes waiting time'. And then I search on google for 'SWTOR Validation system not working' and get topics as old as 2011 saying about that problem. Seems that you don't really develop the game, and don't care about your players/subscribers. And because of that I want a refund of all my payments (I just renewed my account 2 days ago so I'm not asking for money I spent a year ago, but since 17 of December this year when I decided to set up account again... unfortunately :*( )

fortunately i could borrow a mac from a friend and it seems forums let mac users log in and write, so i managed to write this here. Let it be a caution to all new users - if developers don't even try to fix basic things wrong in the logging system, how can this game be worth playing or paying for...

Edited by Michalsti
dont be so inquisitive