Unable to interact with Makeb dailies terminal

hanhou

Today I am unable to interact with the Makeb daily terminal (pub toon) on orbital station or planet side, I haven't tested with any Imp characters. Message states "Not eligible for this conversation" and I do not have any pending missions from Makeb. Anyone else have a similar problem?

This happened only today as well because I was able to pick up 5 of 6 dailies yesterday on the terminal...by any chance would leveling up to 64 have any effect, that's the only change I can tell, but with level sync that should be fine...? Edited by hanhou

This problem is still going on, I asked a level 60 character and they were unable to interact with the terminal either. Would appreciate some others' input as to whether it's possibly a problem related to republic characters/character level/etc.

Just checked with one of my pubs and all of the terminals will give me the missions.

Edit: Checked on an Imp and can only pick up the heroics. Dailies terminal says "Not eligible for conversation."

Both are 65. The Pub hasn't done TFE, the Imp has. Don't know if that has any bearing on it or not. But it's basically the only difference, other than class.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

aha, good catch, thank you very much for your input! I'm still unable to pick up the dailies but to be fair I have started but not yet finished KOTFE. Hopefully that'll resolve itself after I finish the story so far. For the imp character you could get missions on, I take it you were finished with the story so far?

I just ran into this problem myself.

Republic, lvl 64.

Haven't done any of KotFE and have done about 1/3 of Makeb.

Can't interact with any of the daily terminals.

The dailies have to be done as exploration missions before they become dailies. Some are given by npc's, but others are given from data pads lying on the ground.