Chapter VII: The Lady of Sorrows - Travel to the Tram Market

hulduet

Quest: Chapter VII: The Lady of Sorrows

Quest Stage: Travel to the Tram Market

Class: Jedi Sage

Issue: Did a quest reset, and now quest will not advance when at purple quest-marker zone (Tram Market Contact) in Tram Market. I have tried to manually reset quest and nothing works!

When quest work as intended companion "Senya Tirall" will initiate a dialog. A quick solution to this issue would be for the developers to make the "Bystander NPC" near gamble table a "manual trigger" to advance quest.

Did you quick travel to the Tram Market or physically go there? It could be quirky like the travel to x planet where you have to use your ship.

One other option to try. Go to fleet or your stronghold, then reset the mission. A purple Play button should appear in your mission tracker. Click that. It should, in theory, start you at the cinematic beginning the chapter.

Edited by PorsaLindahl

Did you quick travel to the Tram Market or physically go there? It could be quirky like the travel to x planet where you have to use your ship.

One other option to try. Go to fleet or your stronghold, then reset the mission. A purple Play button should appear in your mission tracker. Click that. It should, in theory, start you at the cinematic beginning the chapter.

I reset it like 6 times and physcically travelled to the Tram Market each time. I tried going to my stronghold as well as the fleet, neither worked.