The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Another Missed Opportunity?

PBaker

So I just got back from watching the force awakens and there was a distinct lack of a SWTOR trailer/advertisement. Something for the WOW film and Clash of Clans but no SWTOR.

I listened to the bad feeling podcast with DebySue Wolfcale and it is clear they have a target audience in mind. However surely a trailer prior to the force awakens was the perfect opportunity?

So I just got back from watching the force awakens and there was a distinct lack of a SWTOR trailer/advertisement. Something for the WOW film and Clash of Clans but no SWTOR.

I listened to the bad feeling podcast with DebySue Wolfcale and it is clear they have a target audience in mind. However surely a trailer prior to the force awakens was the perfect opportunity?

Head to starwars.com, and look at where to find swtor on the games page; buried at the very bottom of the page, with the browser games.

I don't know, it all gives this impression that Disney wants as little to do with this game as possible.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid :p

Edited by wolfyde

Head to starwars.com, and look at where to find swtor on the games page; buried at the very bottom of the page, with the browser games.

I don't know, it all gives this impression that Disney wants as little to do with this game as possible.

Maybe I'm just being paranoid :p

LMAO!! It's true, the worst part is that Kinect Star Wars gets better billing. That's just mean. :jawa_evil: