The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Game Creator's PLEASE READ -> "Cartel Market Certificate".

DEuZZ

Hi

I just got back to the game about a month ago, and i bought this "Alliance pack" since i needed to get some items from Vendors at "Cartel Bazaar".

But i notice after i bough MANY packs that i never got any "Cartel Market Certificate". So i started ask in Public chat and to my suprice they said you game Creators had removed that from Cartel Packs? This makes ZERO sense... As the Vendors i have "Legendary" stadning with still want "Cartel Market Certificate" for items i need.

So i checked some more, and some guys said that the "Slot Machine" can drop these "Certificate's" however it had a SUPER Low rare drop rate, so in other words you need stand and gamle all day and spend millions on millions of credits and not even get one "Certificate". How does this make sense to you game creators?

Here you have people who spent A LOT real life money on the "Old packs" before you started with your new system, just to get the rep to be able to buy the packs. However now as we have the rep we still can't buy the gear since they cost all from 1-10 ""Cartel Market Certificate"" for just one part of what you need.

So here is my suggestion:

Remove the "Cartel Market Certificate" from the vendors you buy your rep items, and remove it from the slot machines!

Maybe some people have billions of credits so they can gamble for 10 weeks and get maybe 10 "Cartel Market Certificate" so they get to buy 1 item. Then they need 10 more weeks for next item they want.... Come on.... This makes no SENSE! :mad::( Yes i know this post is a little ranting, but me personal used a lot of my real life money to get the rep up! So i aspect to be able to buy the items!

If this post is gonna be ignored, i will simply quit this game, and this time forever. :mad:

Victius.

Edited by DEuZZ

I just got back to the game about a month ago, and i bought this "Alliance pack" since i needed to get some items from Vendors at "Cartel Bazaar".

Welcome back. About this "needed" thing... No. You wanted to get some items from the vendors. Speeders and orange-shell armour and weapons are available from other places in the game. Nothing else those vendors sell is *needed* to play the game.

(Note on speeders: all speeders are 90%/100%/110% depending on speeder piloting rank.)

(Note on orange-shell gear: despite what everyone says, there is still a vendor on Fleet selling orange-shell gear for basic comms a.k.a. Common Data Crystals.)

So if you're going to leave over this, as the saying goes, "Can I have your stuff?"