Some GTN items such : 'dark matter catalyst' , are not shown since 7-8 December.

MikePrunescu

hi,

Red Eclipse server

Some crafting materials or normal items are missing in the GTN.

I've tried to search them in different ways, it seems there is a bug related since 7-8 December.

E.g.: 'Dark matter catalyst' it isn't shown it GTN interface.It seems this is random because some people can see it but a lot, don't.

Please investigate and fix the issue., this is my 3rd report on this bug and I'm sure others already reported it too.

The problem is that we cannot buy or sell these because we cannot find them.(cripple the crafting:( too).

thank you,

• 3 weeks later...

I have this same issue. When I post advanced hilts they do not show up. Pretty much any purple or higher item I post does not show, but anything blue or lower does.

This may not seem like a big deal but it is a HUGE game-breaker because I have spent nearly all my money to craft some of these expensive items!!! I chose to craft at times when the price on the market was high and now they have sat there for a such a long time unsold that the prices on the market have changed dramatically to the point that I will now probably take a loss on all of these crafted items......

• 2 weeks later...