Achievement : <Ghost Mode> BUG.

BorisTrbovic

Hello. Iv reported this via in-game ticket and there was two game updates since and this isnt fixed. No matter how many times I do solo mode star fortress my achevement <Ghost Mode> dont get updated and I cant get 100% completed there. Iv allready abandoned my first game accaunt that was three years old becouise of game achevements bugs and some that could not be gained again. Is there any way that u people can fix this allready or it will turn out Iv abandoned my accaunt and got new one for nothing. Afther few years of playing game there are no things left for veteran players do to except to do game achevements, and if I cant do that, what is point for me to stay longer. Please fix this or set me this achevement to 100%. Thank you and sorry for rusty eng.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's something funky with the KOTFE achievements. I've seen similar problems here on the forum and in game myself:

A couple people raised all of their Alliance contacts to level 20, but didn't get (or lost) the achievement for doing so.

In my case, I had all of the Paladins defeated, and then logged in to find one on Nar Shaddaa somehow marked as not complete -and- the Nar Shaddaa slayer achievement also marked as not even started. I can't finish that because killing the other three that were complete aren't counting now.

It is a bug in the achievements. File a bug report. File a ticket. Hopefully it gets sorted out.