The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

major pierce

davinnigon

so i made a new toon with the token given to us for the new expansion now i have all my comp ions story unlock but major pierce i lost them all now i have him back and he says he want s to talk but hes not at my ship what do i do because i definitely want to have an all clear companions for every character class pleas help me.

so i made a new toon with the token given to us for the new expansion now i have all my comp ions story unlock but major pierce i lost them all now i have him back and he says he want s to talk but hes not at my ship what do i do because i definitely want to have an all clear companions for every character class pleas help me.

Call him up, go in a cantina or your stronghold.

You've both overlooked one obvious point: once you start KotFE (and an insta-60 has no choice about that), all the old "storyline" quests are toast.

What are the old "storyline" quests?

* The class story (sometimes called the "1-50" story because back in the day it served to take you from level 1 to level 50).

* The story introduced with Shadow of Revan (starts nominally at level 55).

* As a corrolary to losing the 1-50 story, you lose the companion conversation/quest lines, because they are, in essence, part of the 1-50 story.

* As a second corrolary to losing the 1-50 story, you also lose, I think, the so-called planetary story - the non-class purple quest chains on each planet.

Not included in the old "storyline" quests are the following sets that remain available:

* Ilum

* Section X

* Black Hole

* Oricon

* CZ-198

* RotHC (Makeb)

* All the 1-50 planet side-quests, now called "Exploration".

You've both overlooked one obvious point: once you start KotFE (and an insta-60 has no choice about that), all the old "storyline" quests are toast.

What are the old "storyline" quests?

* The class story (sometimes called the "1-50" story because back in the day it served to take you from level 1 to level 50).

* The story introduced with Shadow of Revan (starts nominally at level 55).

* As a corrolary to losing the 1-50 story, you lose the companion conversation/quest lines, because they are, in essence, part of the 1-50 story.

* As a second corrolary to losing the 1-50 story, you also lose, I think, the so-called planetary story - the non-class purple quest chains on each planet.

Not included in the old "storyline" quests are the following sets that remain available:

* Ilum

* Section X

* Black Hole

* Oricon

* CZ-198

* RotHC (Makeb)

* All the 1-50 planet side-quests, now called "Exploration".

What he said.............