The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

game have no servers listed at all?

BingyDingy

1.) i re-install the game 2x

2.) fully updated it

there is no server listed at all after i log-in and start the game up?

friends told me they playing it and servers listing show for them, maybe need to re-install the game, the repair option it grey out so can't use that:eek:

by the way if i could take a screenshot i would, but seem the game blocks that too

added note

try it without firewall and ant-virus program still the same no servers listed on the screen to select from blank

Edited by BingyDingy
added note

restart computer. That fixed it for me

i just try that nope didn't work at all, no server listing and all option on that page grey out can't even use support in-game at all ether, like it not connecting at all. some thing gone bad. the ingame file repair is grey out as will

have re-install the game like 5x now

update:

try see if un-install the game and remove all sub-folder under user.....data... two folder found and bitraider folders as will, hopefully this will fix it when i re-install the game 7x install it in now! high hope so i can see the text listing up servers name to select from in the game as will ingame tech-support (that option is grey out) to send a ticket in the game after log-in

been fix

for other don't see the servers listed by name:

1st un-install SWTOR game

2nd un-install game all so remove (delete) folder listed in;

1.) C:\Users\log-in name\AppData\Local\SWTOR

2.) C:\Users\"log-in name\AppData\Local\SWTORPerf

one or both of the folder gone bad on me, then restart system then re-install the game fully install

sever listing be backup now as will all option in the game server listing be enable to use, like ingame ticket option to submit as will.

I'm good now:D

still not 100% what happen

Edited by BingyDingy
added note