Massive Lag Spikes.

HiCalibre

So I am getting massive lag spikes randomly every few minutes for a minute. (Over 100,000ms)

I did some tests and it is nothing on my end. All the correct ports are open too. Everything else on my network is running completely smooth. Even my other EA games are unaffected. So I think it may be the server in this case. The server being the Ebon Hawk.

This only happens every few days for the past week since Gree came out. But I am not even doing the event, even just in my stronghold it hits me.

Same problems for me, I have traced the problem to be a company called level3, that is some sort of a telecommunication company through which the swtor data/connection goes through. They are giving me thousands of server lag everywhere, Strongholds, every planet, every location, every character, on The Progenitor EU server. It's making my game totally unplayable, DC'ing all the time, yet every single other internet using program/game works perfectly on the side. It has -nothing- to do with my computer/connection. I have contacted BW customer service for this, yet they always answer with the same automatic reply of ''Try to use our troubleshooting'', which I've tried, every single suggestion, nothing helped, its SO frustrating, since I JUST resubbed, I'm paying for their game that I'm not even able to play anymore. I contacted level3 through their facebook page, and they answered, asked me to contact my own ISP (Internet Service Provider), I did, and they said they arent able to help. How is this fair for a paying customer of Bioware/EA?

Same for me. EVERY time I play this game I get ridiculous lag. Something about this game slows down my entire internet. I go from 200mbps to 2mbps when this game is on. It's an ooollldd game. Everything on my computer is new and updated. I can games like Dragon Age or ESO on ultra-high settings and not lag. It's THIS game that's a problem. When I see person after person complaining about the same thing it tells me that the problem is on YOUR end Bioware. FIX IT! Don't release 5 more levels of content that can be completed in a day of casual play. Fix what you have.