Ask Sojo

Sojorn

Since it is the time of year for giving I thought I would allow others to ask me questions and impart my knowledge to anyone that has any questions they want answered.

1st Question Who is Sojo Answer A lone man on a dewback on fleet.

actually I'm old and funny so please feel free to ask me any questions regarding swtor or other areas of life.

Please take this with a grain of salt, I'm trying to liven things up around here...

Dear Sojo,

I am an avid poacher and I was wondering, where might I find the largest safari beasts to hunt? I was told to seek large mammals in the plains of Ebon Hawk, but I know not in what regions to find these beasts? Please, I seek your wisdom.

--Werko the Poacher

Dear Sojo,

I am an avid poacher and I was wondering, where might I find the largest safari beasts to hunt? I was told to seek large mammals in the plains of Ebon Hawk, but I know not in what regions to find these beasts? Please, I seek your wisdom.

--Werko the Poacher

This is an excellent question Werko, when stalking the primitive beasts of the wilds you must go to the imperial fleet. Be warned however they become vicious when wounded and will try and take stuff from you.

Hope this helps, Love in Christ

Sojo

I have a question, sojo who would you rather impregnate? Galvic? stringcheese?(aka bibi) or Hollyhox?

Also please write reason with your choice....

Thank you

Great question

My preference would be Galvic the thought of a Galvic Sojo Hybrid is down right scarry, on second thought that would be the anti Christ, I would probably go with Stringcheese the idea of a vanguard that can heal to full would be amazing.

Hope your stitches heal up soon

Sojo