Refer Friend Link is Bugged Not Receiving Rewards and Cartel Coins

OGKenster

Ok so i have atleast 5 subs that are new and some old but never used the refer a friend link never click a link they used mine they got there reward and i never gotten my CARTEL COINS reward waited for 1days haven gotten it and yes they are preff never used someone link and some is new sub never use anyone link or done it only to me and fix this bugged please

Ive never been a doom sayer but this scene is lookin grim. New thread about a guy not recieving his monthly CC for subbing. Ive been waiting days to hear a response on my nonpayment of CC for refering two subs.

Are they letting this game go? Is some other star wars game on the horizon? If you look at top grossing MMOs, SWTOR is always in the top three. This game has got to be a cash cow, how do they just let bugs go for weeks and weeks like this.

1. People who clicked your link, unless you are completely sure and trust them, could have scammed you and never clicked it.

2. Referrals ARE working. At least were yesterday.

3. There is a common bug where you receive 100cc instead of the usual 600. Customer Service should grant you the remaining coins. Would you like a ticket number for reference?

4. If CS does not want to grant you coins, then it probably means that people didn't accept your referral and just want the free credits you advertised. :l