Kallig Heapiece and Lightsaber

Spyromason

Yes I have this problem too.

After getting the mask I checked my inventory and it was in the "mission items" section and therefore unwearable/usable. I assumed it would move to the main part of the inventory at some point but it vanished as "mission items" tend to after missions. Then the lightsaber never arrived either, didn't check if it went into "mission items" first.

Oh so maybe it wasn't me then after all, I got to this point yesterday and was not paying much attention during the quest turn in but I could not find the lightsaber anywhere, I though I may have just picked the comms reward by mistake but perhaps I just did not get it also?

Yes I have this problem too.

After getting the mask I checked my inventory and it was in the "mission items" section and therefore unwearable/usable. I assumed it would move to the main part of the inventory at some point but it vanished as "mission items" tend to after missions. Then the lightsaber never arrived either, didn't check if it went into "mission items" first.

EXACTLY that is what happened to me I really hope someone fixed this

This happened to me two days ago and I have been researching like crazy. I stumbled upon this thread today and many others are experiencing it too! I really wanted the helmet. I never received it anywhere. I will open up a ticket tonight but please look at it. I just recently bought the game and I am playing it from the beginning. I know that Knights of the Fallen Empire is the main priority now but PLEASE look into it when you can. There are still people enjoying this game for the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any news on the problem?

I also completed the quest for the mask and did not get it as a equipable item only as a mission item that disappeared after I got on my ship :(

Also add me on the list too.

Edited by ProRedBlueXP

Something tells me, (and i certainly hope Im wrong) that the Dev's decision to remove the planetary vendors that sold orange gear and the fact that heroics no longer reward orange gear has something to do with it. So its an intentional removal. I believe Musco said something like "we removed these orange pieces as their stats did not scale well with the new mastery stat".

There are many headpeices similar to Kallig's headpeice that are green gear but can be used with the costume maker.

Something tells me, (and i certainly hope Im wrong) that the Dev's decision to remove the planetary vendors that sold orange gear and the fact that heroics no longer reward orange gear has something to do with it. So its an intentional removal. I believe Musco said something like "we removed these orange pieces as their stats did not scale well with the new mastery stat".

There are many headpeices similar to Kallig's headpeice that are green gear but can be used with the costume maker.

Whether it was intended or not these are not just random rewards the quests are very specific and the whole point of them is to yet these items.

Because of this these items must be put back into the game.

Well, I´m in the same situation as everybody else here. Completed both quests and didn´t get either the mask or the lightsaber. I did open a ticket reporting the bug a few days ago and only received an automated response saying the issue would be sent to quality control for analysis and that was it. No further responses.

I´m a bit frustrated and quite pessimistic about how the issue will be handled.

• 1 month later...