returning vet. need guild :)

sterlinq

I just came back to the game. Quit way back when. :rak_02:

50 Jedi sent. Watchman

Republic

PVE/ENDGAME/PVP :D

trying to decide if i want to boost to Lv.6O or have fun leveling and doing story.

either way id like to experience it all with a guild, possibly do some endgame stuff soon.

im not looking for a elitist guild, because i know im back on the low totem poll. but just a bunch of cool guys/girls to hang with and laugh with on teamspeak/etc. would be great!

character name: Sterlíng ( i is alt+0237) <-- probably going to do a name change haaaha.

Edited by sterlinq

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Sterlinq, Grievance is a mature, 18 and over, family-friendly, Founder guild/community. We focus only on a presence on the Jedi Covenant server. There are a number of us typically interested in running Heroics, Flashpoints, the occasional PvP and just hanging out in Teamspeak. If you are interested in end-game, our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We are running 8-man and 16-man Storymode Operations to gear folks but also focus on the Hardmodes. We have a Guild Flagship and even conquered Balmorra, Taris, and Quesh! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!

Hi Sterling, welcome back! It sounds like you could be a good mutual fit with my guild <Fortitide> if you're interested. We're a friendly guild that focuses on end-game PVE mostly, with many members that enjoy PVP as well.

Rather than write a bunch, I'll just let you check out the website (linked in my signature) if you're interested. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have and best of luck finding a guild that's a good fit!