The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Hunger Games: STAR WARS Edition

Beniboybling

To make this more fun for myself, I am going to try to pretend I dont know anything about any of these tributes. This way their portrayal in the games themselves will be more the deciding factor on how I try to help what tributes. This way I am more of the typical games spectator then I would be other wise. I think it will be more fun for myself. Also I am going to treat everyone else like "spectators" and "friends" so going to be all over the whole idea of "gossip" and "hype".

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realised a big issue with this.. With all the Jedi present, there is no way that they will kill each other and that there will be only one survivor left.

Good thing that each other is not the only thing that can kill. :)

I can assure you that surviving will be enough of a challenge for the Jedi in itself.

Good thing that each other is not the only thing that can kill. :)

I can assure you that surviving will be enough of a challenge for the Jedi in itself.

Imho the most likely outcome is the Jedi instantly uniting and defeating their ununited opposition. We have some really high level Jedi here and I think that many of their opponents cant really match them and there is a high chance of some other like Chewie joining them and as the Sith lack resources to pay the bounty hunters, the bounty hunters will join the winning team, the Jedi.

Imho the most likely outcome is the Jedi instantly uniting and defeating their ununited opposition. We have some really high level Jedi here and I think that many of their opponents cant really match them and there is a high chance of some other like Chewie joining them and as the Sith lack resources to pay the bounty hunters, the bounty hunters will join the winning team, the Jedi.

I can't see Quinlan Vos teaming up, Ahsoka and Obi-wan obviously would, with maybe An'ya.

On the Sith side you'd have Maul and Savage together, balancing out fairly well.

Boba Fett would never work with Jedi. Doubt Bossk or HK-47 would either.

There are no credits and its to there can be only one victor so the bounty hunters won't be joining any teams. :p