The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Hunger Games: STAR WARS Edition

Beniboybling

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that Grievous is difficult. Basically hes a bit OP with Legends, but so useless that he may as well not even participate if we use TWC.

BTW which version of Obi-wan and Lumiya are we using, because the 2 may also be a bit too strong for their opposition.

Hardly, he goes toe-to-toe with Kenobi repeatedly over the course of TCW, and pretty much destroys any non-Force sensitives that get in his way. I think in the contexts of the Hunger Games he'll prove pretty deadly.

For Kenobi it will be Canon + Legends & Lumiya in her prime.

Ahsoka is an annoying pestilence, wish she was never created. The only good thing about her is that she strengthens the PT era...
Just because she is set to surpass Shaak Ti as the most powerful Togruta. :) Edited by Beniboybling

Can we replace Erza with Kanan I believe he will be a better combatant than Erza and has more tricks up his sleeves than Erza.

Also Beni can we pick the Environment of the Hunger Games or will it just be a certain planet.

It should take place on Glee Anselm, it's the fairest environment. :p

Lol Padster, fraid the arena has already been chosen however. Don't worry though there is plenty of water. :D

As for replacing Kanan with Ezra, perhaps, I just felt Ezra more dynamic in terms of abilities and character.

Personal view point on this is, Kanan is definately the better fighter, but there is more to these games then Fighting. Ezra isnt going to win but he is, in my opinion, a more interesting character with a skill set wide enough to make him interesting and fun to watch, more so then Kanan any way.

Personal view point on this is, Kanan is definately the better fighter, but there is more to these games then Fighting. Ezra isnt going to win but he is, in my opinion, a more interesting character with a skill set wide enough to make him interesting and fun to watch, more so then Kanan any way.
My thoughts essentially.

• 3 weeks later...
I LOL'ed.

Anyway, sorry everyone. Between the TFA explosion, Christmas and the mountain of work I found myself with haven't had time to get this started. Once my work is all done by the end of the week though I'll get it going for the new year.

So...how many times have you seen the movie? :p