The Hunger Games: STAR WARS Edition

Beniboybling

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably true, Pads.

Anyways, regarding what Tune said. I think it would be foolish of Boba to stick around and go for weapons when everybody else is. He's way smarter than that.

I just read Tune's post and he's made quite a compelling case for HK-47, he could just wait them all out. My money is still on Embo but HK-47 could be quite the annoyance.

I just read Tune's post and he's made quite a compelling case for HK-47, he could just wait them all out. My money is still on Embo but HK-47 could be quite the annoyance.

Didn't even notice his edit or that HK was in this LOL. Yeah, HK is definitely one I'd back. Him, Boba, and Maul.

Probably true, Pads.

Anyways, regarding what Tune said. I think it would be foolish of Boba to stick around and go for weapons when everybody else is. He's way smarter than that.

Confidence Beggots foolishness. Half of the combatants will go for the middle, half of the combatants always go for the middle. The most confident in their direct fighting capabilities are going to be that half, and only the best 3 or so are going to be the ones that live. 40% of the pack is killed off in the first 10 minutes of every hunger games because of this, and every tribute for 75 years knew this.. it still happens. As boba is one of those who I can definately see going.... "If I get a weapon I can totally take these people" as he guns it straight for Luke in RotJ and has been known to fight Vader, ya its foolish... but he's going to do it any way because he is confident in his abilities to win.

Hmm, interesting suggestions from everyone. I think as it stands I might swap out Plo Koon for Kit Fisto, and perhaps Captain Rex for Bao-Dur, as I intended to have a techie in Mako, but she was swapped out for Ezra.

Dr Lokin though... now that is an interesting suggestion. I might save him for a future games however.

Also planned to have Rebels Ahsoka, TPM Maul, TCW Grievous & DD Jedi Vos. Thoughts?

Edited by Beniboybling

TCW Grievous is a jobber, DD Vos is overrated as ****, idk about Maul, I can't stand Ahsoka, Shaak Ti is the only worthy Togruta Jedi.
Well I didn't choose Vos because I thought he was mad powerful... more because of the dynamics of his personality and possible alliance with Ventress. Problem with Legends Grievous though is I think him a bit too OP.

I'll pretend you didn't say that about Ahsoka though.

Well I didn't choose Vos because I thought he was mad powerful... more because of the dynamics of his personality and possible alliance with Ventress. Problem with Legends Grievous though is I think him a bit too OP.

I'll pretend you didn't say that about Ahsoka though.

I agree that Grievous is difficult. Basically hes a bit OP with Legends, but so useless that he may as well not even participate if we use TWC.

BTW which version of Obi-wan and Lumiya are we using, because the 2 may also be a bit too strong for their opposition.