Makeb Intro Quest

Feluraunt

I just leveled my new Powertech, and hit 50 when I finished Corellia (Class Quest), which meant I was ready to take my talents on to Makeb, but... I guess I was not talented enough.

When I board my ship, there was no quest from the Holoterminal, no quests available from the Mission Terminal, the only mission I had available was to go to fleet for Ilum: First Strike. I started doing the Ilum story, thinking this was something that we are being force into for story continuity. I am not sure if item level has anything to do with it. I have been running around in 80/88 gear as the companions are Gods now and don't need me for anything other than point.

I have sent in a Support Ticket, to go along with the three other support tickets that have gone unanswered since October. I would like to get this resolved before the new year but I have my doubts.

After doing a little more searching, I found that I do indeed need to finish Ilum up to the point it requests a flashpoint. From that point, the 'Missions Terminal' on the ship shows the "Rise of the Hutt Cartel".

All is good in the galaxy once more.