JonDemo

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

/Signed

This is really attrocious behaviour by Bioware. Expecting customers in the EU to pay for monthly subscriptions while in reality only giving us 6 days a week playing time. If they continue with this practice i am not sure long term that this is the mmo for me.

Turning off the servers until 16:00 GMT! Honestly do you think this is good business practice for your EU custimer base? Do you Bioware seriously expect this MMO to be competition to WoW when you do this to EU customers? EVERY week? I think NOT.

Get some staff in Europe and arrange our Maintenance for OUR time zones not just YOURS in the United States.

How as a company you did not see this would be an issue is beyond me. Wise up Bioware.

If we want to get this changed we as a customer base need to inform Gamespot,Ign and other gaming sites of this practice. Perhaps then Bioware will do something.

Rant over. Jay.

Edited by godslegion

I do not care much if this is "best practice" or a similar crappy excuse. Just stop picking times that diminish the play time for the European players the most. If that can't be done have 2 maintenance runs. Seriously launching and running an MMO is not a novelty any more. Customers have higher expectations and demand a better service.