Sudden FR drop since updates this week (Starting with 12/8)

ZRated

Not sure if this is coincidence or something has really changed since the update starting 12/8.....

I have only seemed to notice this in PvP.... I have made no changes to system or game settings but I usually run 25-33fps during combat in PvP with any class and usually only high settings at 1920x1200 resolution. Now, I am running between 9-16FPS!!!

I have had the game since day 1 and on this same system (only upgrade has been RAM) and have never had frame rate issues in or out of PvP. PvP typically runs far lower on FPS but never drops below 25fps for me.

The strange thing is, even at 9fps the game seems to run smooth in combat etc. I don't notice ANY choppiness etc. usually associated with a super low frame rate. The one thing have noticed is SEVERE ability lag. While everything around me is running normal, it takes anywhere from 2-3 seconds for my attacks, etc. to activate. They are delayed so badly that I often have no idea what's going on with my attacks and my "routine" in combat is messed up.

I have lowered my resolution down 1680x1050 and dropped EVERYTHING to lowest settings and this made no difference on my FPS. Still 9-16FPS in PvP. Again, all of this has been since Tuesday. Not sure if anyone else has seen sudden drops or problems in PvP like this since updates?

UPDATE:

Just played 2 PVP matches - Both maps were elimination and played with Sniper. 0 ZERO damage. I could not get a single ability to work in every round so far today...Not even escape, shiv, anything. I literally clicked abilities even from cover and nothing happened. No animations...nothing. Yet everything was smooth around me and no actual lag. Took screen shots during last match. Server lag is between 29-36ms. Something is def up here... Switched to Marauder in PvP and no issues at all...

I got a few whispers on Sniper asking me "*** no dmg for a Sniper?" lol. Have never had this issue...and I can't figure out what to do to be able to use my Sniper in PvP. Took Sniper into PvE and no issues at all..I am stumped here.