The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Every Voice Counts, take a look at this

legendpayz

When you're ready Musco let us know when the next ranked season is cause seems like so much is going into story, and stuff very little into Ops, Pvp , and Im Sick and tired of it its an MMO i know but having the same things for a year now is getting very boring instead of a new companion give us a New Operation or a New Warzone, anything but more companions what are we up to now like 15, 19 how many this is crazy how The People who enjoy this game and dont wanna leave gotta leave cause we got nothing to do.

Subscribers dont have anything good to say were proud to be subs HK is that our so great reward, ive had 3 Tickets into Customer Service for 3 weeks running now and not once have i seem someone reply hey were looking into this for u, not Once and Subscribers have to pay to send in a ticket, like really i enjoy swtor but idk if its the place for me anymore, no content, nothing new or fun did u guys know Zorz the Guild that u gave a Content clearing reward to left the game because there was nothing to do, The Number 1 raiding guild is gone they supplied 90% of this population with Ways to gear, Advice and even mentored some to help them get better and now u go into a pug u see Dps in tank gear , Even tho we all got same stats they choose tank gear still, when u ask them they say whats tank gear or I have alot of health leave me alone, That makes me beyond Angry and i know i cant go off on them because they dont know how to gear Zorz was helping without them U got a Bunch of Unorganized new players running around messing with everyones time.

A week ago A pug got ninja Looted, A PUG why u ask... because theres no rules on Master Loot u just switch when u please and thats a 1000% Insane, u got people robbing us of 224 gear and everything but no, we dont change those rules to keep the people who still wanna have fun in game here nope, Well just make more storys and Add More Companions thats really what we want.

U got people going around bullying players and chasing them off servers, u got a companion that requires 20 matches to get him Win Or Lose and They always lose cause they just drop down off Home Zone and go afk, When u say dude come on its a Warzone play there like no idk how to im just here for my companion thats absurd. I understand u can teach them but u know what we shouldnt have to If u got new players coming into game set up a Tutorial Server teaching them The Whole Game so we dont have to be in pain like this more.

Being a Subcriber really doesnt make me feel like im appreciated that i pay money to play a game, Plz Do something i dont feel happy like i did when i started i dont feel meaning to keep playing, give me no Give Us a reason to keep playing Thats all i ask. Were Raiders, Were Pvpers , Were all these different people but we all share 1 goal to find a meaning to keep playing, Give us 1 Musco Please....

Edited by Dimitryalexandre