Crystal of the Nightmare Fury should be reusable

ShadowShrike

15 character-weeks worth of conquest mats, for one 3 hour raid.

And reminding ourselves knowing the following:

• Increased DPS may help but it doesn't negate the insta-wipe mechanics of Nightmare
  • Nightmare isn't even worth it, dropping 220 tokens when you go in there in mixed 220/224s
  • The only people who will find benefit are the hardcore raiders anyway, as a casual raider would still wipe to mechanics, and will definitely not spend 15 encryptions on a single attempt to learn a raid
  • The ratio of reward to cost for this consumable is abysmally low

I am making the petition, as I speak for everyone else, that if you're going to include such a consumable in the game, with the expense of such a consumable, that you make it a reusable. A reusable will definitely justify its cost, especially since nightmare is worthless to farm anyway....

• 3 months later...
Honestly I think it should last for 24 hours of in game play. It was kinda stupid to make it usable in one single op because the servers are pretty bad and D/c's happen a lot. There are a ton of bugs that some times the op needs to be reset. 24 hours of use allows you go in the op and complete it as well as go on to the next op.

I don't believe it should be reusable. But, like the person above me said, it should persist for a set period of time.

24 hours seems to be a bit much, unless it's real time and not game time.

But leaving the phase due to unintentional and unavoidable circumstances is not cool. People DC. Power outages happen. Accidental medcenter revives can happen. And what if someone does leave but there is still time for the other people to continue? Without any pre-set chat channels, someone else is going to have to leave the phase to recruit someone else.

There are many situations where players might leave a phase unintentionally or otherwise. And that causes their super expensive consumable to disappear.