Gree bound to legacy bug

Triality

The [Gray Helix Vibroknife] I bought today clearly states "Bound to Legacy" but is rejected as bound when trying to place in my legacy bank, stating "Item is Bound".

My pre-patch [Gray Helix Vibroknife] is not restricted from the legacy bank.

Someone forget to toggle a switch ?

Thanks for game !

Triality

They changed that a while ago to prevent us from sending refundable bound to legacy items to alts (and thus use them to transfer comms) when the refund timer has run out you should be able to place it in legacy storage.

But why the heck would you want two legacy vibroknives?

Edited by Mubrak

They changed that a while ago to prevent us from sending refundable bound to legacy items to alts (and thus use them to transfer comms) when the refund timer has run out you should be able to place it in legacy storage.

But why the heck would you want two legacy vibroknives?

First, there is no timer.

Second, I have an operative and a sniper.

These are not to transfer items, but to use.

Edit: not in game, there may be a timer, sorry.

Edited by Triality
indecisions ...

Well, who am I to tell you how to spend your hard earned gray helix components, just seems like a waste to buy an invisible item, unless it's for barrel transfer. :p

Also not in game, but I'm 99.9% sure there is a refund timer on the gree items, and 100% sure that it's no longer possible to place stuff in legacy storage while the refund timer is still running...

How the bind to legacy gear works:

Buy the legacy item on a character.

***FOR THE FIRST TIME ONLY***Mail the equipment to the character you wish to receive the gear.

After this initial mailing, you may put the gear into your legacy storage and retrieve it from there.

Hope that solves your problem

Well, who am I to tell you how to spend your hard earned gray helix components, just seems like a waste to buy an invisible item, unless it's for barrel transfer. :p

Also not in game, but I'm 99.9% sure there is a refund timer on the gree items, and 100% sure that it's no longer possible to place stuff in legacy storage while the refund timer is still running...

You are correct, there was a timer.

"Hard earned" is a relative term for a beta player that has all the Gree weapons now, and a stack of 60 comms.

Thanks for the help.