The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

No Incentive to buy Cartel Crates after 4.03 changes

MishaCantu

I probably spent way more on cartel coins than I should have but was on a roll buying the bronze, silver and gold decorations packs. Now that those have been removed, I am much less inclined to spend real life money for a lottery where I will most likely get stuff I do not want or need.

After coming back to the game, strongholds was new to me and I was having fun getting decorations from the afore mentioned packs. From my perspective at least, I won't be spending like I was, if at all.

Also, where do we get cartel certificates now and why were they even removed?

Edited by MishaCantu

Yes. I saw some obvious flaws which others mentioned, like the increasing difficulty to acquire specific items as more cycled out packs were added to the Bronze/Silver/Gold system. However, the removal of all packs except the latest one without ensuring users were provided plenty of notice speaks loudly of incompetence. Not to mention providing a reason with a planned solution. There is a huge disconnect between BioWare staff and users. I cannot blame the entire company, but for certain whoever made the choices leading up to the current state of affairs has too much authority and not enough common sense. Edited by Countsmakula