Dromund Kaas/Coruscant Strongholds 4 Credits for 4rth Anniversary? Or not?

wingchaps

So, even on the website I see:

MOVE INTO CORUSCANT OR DROMUND KAAS FOR ONLY FOUR CREDITS - PLUS NEW DECORATIONS!

Help us celebrate the fourth anniversary of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Beginning December 8th, you can use the “Emergency Fleet Pass” ability located in your ability bar to get the Republic or Imperial Fleet. Then, visit the “Strongholds and Crew Skills” area of the Fleet to get your rewards:

Purchase your very own Coruscant and Dromund Kaas Strongholds from the Strongholds terminal for only FOUR CREDITS each.

Plus, visit the “Anniversary Personnel” vendor to claim exciting in-game rewards including the HK-51 Commemorative Statue, Ebon Hawk Starship Wall Mount and the Ebon Hawk Rest and Recharge animation!

But on going to make the purchase, both are still 5,000 Credits. Needs fixin'...

People were really waiting for the discount to save 4,996 credits??

Ummm...yup. Just because I can afford a $50,000 car doesn't mean I wouldn't jump at the chance to buy it for $40.

And, in game terms, I'll be spending credits to unlock most (or all) of the rooms, so every little bit of savings counts.

Ummm...yup. Just because I can afford a $50,000 car doesn't mean I wouldn't jump at the chance to buy it for $40.

And, in game terms, I'll be spending credits to unlock most (or all) of the rooms, so every little bit of savings counts.

Comparing 5,000 credits in TOR that you can make in less than 2 minutes to $50,000 (or even 5,000, heck even 500)...

If you are really waiting for this discount I am sorry to say that you have serious issues.

Edited by demotivator

This is a bug, and we're looking into addressing it.

Thanks!

Lots of bugs today. Music for my Cantia Skiff stopped working and a character I transferred servers has no access to her speeders even though she has the skill required to use them. The vehicles button doesn't show up at all, and being a Digital Deluxe player she has the STAAP for free.

Edited by Nonumbersfails

Comparing 5,000 credits in TOR that you can make in less than 2 minutes to $50,000 (or even 5,000, heck even 500)...

If you are really waiting for this discount I am sorry to say that you have serious issues.

If you're judging someone's state of mind on their willingness to spend imaginary credits in a video game, then I think you are probably the one with issues. :rak_01: