Imperial Shuttles Decoration Unavailable to Place

Speorl

So, awhile ago a bunch of my guildies mainly one in particular helped me get the imperial shuttles decoration for the starship hook in the yavin stronghold we were gonna use for roleplay. It was there, I placed it, it was great.

Come the newest anniversary update, I went to place the new turret decorations from the new pack in the same stronghold. Much to my surprise, when turning around to face the starship hook that was in the beginning of my stronghold, behind you when you load in, I found my wonderful imperial shuttles were gone.

After further investigation, I found that the decorations pane does say I own them, But that I do not have them availalble to place. Usually this means they are already placed. I have two stronghold with the ability to place starships. One, Nar shadaa has a sun reactor on it. Yavin, the stronghold under scrutiny, has nothing on the one the shuttles were on (and i did try picking it up if it was there or placing another starship there and it didn't work) and on the other starship hook there is the yavin combat arena i placed...

TL: DR :::: When the anniversary patch came today they seemed to have added layouts for starship hooks.. All my other starship hook decorations are still there but my imperial shuttles aren't and i can't place them back down.

Anyone have any idea on how to solve this ? Thanks!

EDIT:

Change of story now. I logged onto the character I originally decorated the yavin stronghold with was able to place the shuttles back down... But my other character couldn't.. This isn't a guild stronghold either.

Edited by Speorl