Imperial Class Missions Bugged? Other Recommendations?

DawnDaichi

So, basically after being a subscriber mostly off and on since launch...I've decided to cancel my subscription until more of these "issues" become fixed (which I doubt will be responded to) . Before 4.0, there were some issues completing class missions off and on depending on the reasons. I stupidly decided to even stay subbed to get the awards and have early access to Knights of the Fallen Empire - which has been interesting for me. I even want to see the story finished to the end.

I've have been stuck in the Republic Mines for the Taris Mission with my Sith Warrior (Jugg to be exact) for weeks now. I submitted a ticket and no surprise, there has not been a response - what annoys me is the fact I have the item in my mission inventory but it is still telling me I'm not eligible for . I called customer service and asked why the in-game support is taking so long to respond to. Her response was there are thousands to respond to. Call back in three to five weeks if nothing has been done. The main thing for her to do say was, "Just play other characters."

I told her I'm thinking about canceling my subscription as I've been around since launch and her response was, "Oh, that's your choice and it is fine if you choose to cancel your subscription. I will forward the ticket the upper people in another department to look at, however."

I knew the customer service was ****** before but this is stupid. This has ruined me on the game. I work in retail and deal with annoyed customers daily...I can handle things being crappy. I used to think customer service could simply just "reset" the class mission for the area - all it would take is to reset the one mission to see if it is bugged or not. :rolleyes:

I don't want to have to reroll was a Sith Warrior - just in case of this error happening again and see

I sadly rolled an Imperial Agent again after two years just to try the character from darkside to a neutral/lightside. The same thing has happened on Taris once again for my Imperial Agent. I haven't even advanced on my bounty hunter at all afraid of the issues others have mentioned being bugged for the annoyance that things may be bugged. I have several toons across two servers (many of them level 65s).

I'm wondering if anyone has had the same issues or just been able to find a way around it? :rolleyes: Or at least, what classes have people been able to play through Chapter Three on their toons?

If it is going to take two more months to get a response to the ticket, I'll just leave the game for a bit and at least allow a chapter or two to be released and return - I could careless about the subscriber awards for HK-55. I may just play as preferred status off and on depending but I guess I'll use my remaining sub time to just get as much credits and grind as much as I can until then...I dunno. :mad:

Threads about bugged class missions:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8559848#post8559848

Edited by DawnDaichi