Fan-fiction Idea, Anyone Want To Read?

olovea

Hello, I'm Olovea. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a fan-fiction I've started to write but have not posted yet?

It's about the plight of a Light-Side Sith Inquisitor who's been taken from the galaxy that he's always known, and is thrust onto a planet that no one has ever heard of. Soon after him follows a threat he's seen before, one with great power over the darkness, and with a thirst for blood that nothing but complete power can sate...

Its rating would most likely be Teen/PG-13, due to possible fight scenes and some dark themes I might add in.

Anyone interested?

Please comment if you are. :D

Edited by olovea

• 8 months later...

I'm not sure it matters much to you anymore, but I'm very interested. I'd love to see what you can come up with. Characters suddenly thrust out of their element and familiar environment intrigue me the most!

Pleeease write at least a first chapter!!!! I'd love to at least get more than this teaser! :$

Edited by MayhemofChaonus

• 1 month later...
I'm not sure it matters much to you anymore, but I'm very interested. I'd love to see what you can come up with. Characters suddenly thrust out of their element and familiar environment intrigue me the most!

Pleeease write at least a first chapter!!!! I'd love to at least get more than this teaser! :$

I'm so sorry I never saw this! I'm so happy you love the idea, my stars, thank you!! ^U^

Maybe I will! It's been a while so I'll need to find the story again, but once I find it I'd love to start that back up! Thank you so much my good gracious.. ;v;