The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Help request with character creation!

Mirandel

Need someone with good eyes to figure out parameters of that NPC:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-kjeLURFrJXY/VmNvdN3VCDI/AAAAAAAABEo/L8zoeHUTGTA/s512-Ic42/Screenshot_2015-12-05_17_42_35_540339.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ov950-xvRUE/VmNvcl7AtII/AAAAAAAABEk/cr7qFHsap9A/s670-Ic42/Screenshot_2015-12-05_17_41_25_290321.jpg

I think this is Body Type 4 , but can not get the right face. With every preset something is off :(

Can someone help? Please?

I made something close with an Imperial agent, body 4 using 4,3,1,11,4,8,52,9,11 on character creation.

You have to realize that the devs have more tools than they give us so they can make custom characters. That's probably what's at work here.

Hope it helps.

Was curious about this so I had a bit of a play around. It requires some cartel unlocks to get this look (the hair is definitely a cartel item) but I think most other options are readily available...

Can't replicate the outfit of course and I'm not sure if I've got the right head - there seem to be a few that look similar, but here's what I came up with.

Body pose

Head 1

A slightly different version (just colours for the eyes/hair)

Hope this is of some use!

Edited by Deadstar_mrc
Fixing links

Was curious about this so I had a bit of a play around. It requires some cartel unlocks to get this look (the hair is definitely a cartel item) but I think most other options are readily available...

Can't replicate the outfit of course and I'm not sure if I've got the right head - there seem to be a few that look similar, but here's what I came up with.

Body pose

Head 1

A slightly different version (just colours for the eyes/hair)

Hope this is of some use!

Your links do not work :( Mb if you can post it in a way, that the line will finish with "jpg" (or whatever graphical format you use) it will show up. Please, do! Dying to see it!

I made something close with an Imperial agent, body 4 using 4,3,1,11,4,8,52,9,11 on character creation.

You have to realize that the devs have more tools than they give us so they can make custom characters. That's probably what's at work here.

Hope it helps.

Thank you! It is very close, closer then I was able to manage. Nose looks a bit different, mb eyes too, still, I suspect it's the closest possible. Many thanks!

Your links do not work :( Mb if you can post it in a way, that the line will finish with "jpg" (or whatever graphical format you use) it will show up. Please, do! Dying to see it!
I was worried that might happen - I've put the images up elsewhere and hopefully fixed the links in the previous post.

If they still don't work, these are the options I used at an appearance modification station: Body 4, Head 18, Complexion 11, Eye colour 3 (or 10 - cartel coins required), Cosmetics 8, Hair 54 (CC req), Hair colour 7 (or 19 CC req), Skin colour 9.