Annihilation Mara quick question

AmonIkonix

I'm new to annihilation using the 4.0 guide here on the forums and just learning the rotation. My question is do end game Anni Mara use assault at all? Maybe I'm doing the rotation wrong but I'm not running out of rage with just using battering assault on cd.

Also on the guide for the gcd rotation some are left blank is that when you use VS?

My 1st question is in the result of all the key binds used trying to free up space

I'm new to annihilation using the 4.0 guide here on the forums and just learning the rotation. My question is do end game Anni Mara use assault at all? Maybe I'm doing the rotation wrong but I'm not running out of rage with just using battering assault on cd.

Also on the guide for the gcd rotation some are left blank is that when you use VS?

My 1st question is in the result of all the key binds used trying to free up space

You will definitely use Assault some, but no where near what we used to.

If you are not running out of rage at all or getting low EVER you are probably not at APM peak for your alacrity level.

Blanks are filler so in order:

-Dispatch (if in execute range)

-Battering Assault (I delay it if I'm too high in rage tough)

-Vicious slash (if not in execute range and enough rage not to bork one of the main move)

-Assault (if Battering assault is on cd, and using vicious slash risk delaying an annihilate/deadly saber/rupture coming up).

At one point every 36s you always get deadly saber, rupture and annihilate close by, and if you see them coming, and are below 6 rage, better assault imo.