Unable to donate stronghold decorations to guild.

Hyoga_

As the title says I did a bunch of rounds on the Heroic star fortress and got a bunch of items. and when I tried to donate them it asked me if I wanted to but then it added a timer on the items. after waiting 24hrs now it tells me items are bound which they do not show bound on the item's description.

I have encountered the same with decoration drops from SF runs. Customer service implied they didn't know what I was talking about. I've read other threads on same so they should surely know.

I have read that it only happens if you solo run SF. I cannot confirm. I partied with someone once but didn't pay attention and had decorations from prior runs in my bags so I just don't know.

I can confirm that you can mule these items to your alts though. One thread indictated this was a way to be able to GTN or trade those decorations. For me at least, it didn't work.

I tried sending them to my alts and have one of my alts donating it and still is not doing it. I just don't get this. So there is an achievement for running the instance solo. However we are punished with what we can do with the rewards? This makes no sense.